Now your pet can now enjoy the same benefits of a full spectrum CBD that you can! This formula may help compliment nutritional intake, modulate inflammation and support a healthy lifestyle. Our pet tincture is created from vegan and organic products to ensure only the best for your furry friend!
CBD can benefit your pet – even a completely healthy one!
- Use daily for best results.
- 2000mg of organic CBD per 30mL bottle
- 66.66mg of organic CBD per 1mL dropper
- Extracted from organic, USA-grown hemp
- Pesticide-free, non-GMO, vegan
- This product is Farm Bill compliant and comes with proper legal certification. Our CBD tinctures have been found to be below 0.3% THC.
- Our CBD is extracted from organic, USA-grown hemp and independently tested for quality and purity. As a result, we guarantee that our CBD Drops contain high-purity CBD with less than 0.3% THC content, and are free of pesticides, heavy metals, and any other contaminants.
Ingredients: Organic Golden Hemp Seed Oil, Organic complete spectrum CBD isolate, Calendula, catnip, nettle, ashwaghanda, lavender, basil, and anise.
How to Use Pet Formula
Start low and Go Slow! For pets under 25 LBS start with 0.125ML to to 0.25ML per serving. Between 25- 65 LBS 0.125 ML up to 0.5ML per serving. For pets between 65 – 100 LBS start with 0.25ML up to 1ML per serving. Repeat regimen twice per day orally or add to food and treats.
HOW TO GIVE CBD:
Many pet owners who want to give their furry friends the benefits of CBD use treats to administer the CBD. This is best with porous treats, as these can absorb the CBD oil better than flat or rounded treats. Once you have the correct dosage of CBD, you can apply it to the dog treat; give it some time to soak in. You can even use a dropper to make the process simpler.
DIRECT ORAL APPLICATION
You could also apply CBD oil to your pet’s mouth directly using the dropper to get the CBD in your pet’s mouth. If your pet tolerates this method, stick with it! Just remember to be gentle with—don’t gag or squeeze their mouth too tight. Also, give your furry friend a treat immediately after to reward good behavior!
MIX WITH PET FOOD
It’s best to mix CBD with wet food. It’s also good to start off with small doses. If you don’t notice your dog benefiting from their CBD consumption, then it may be a good idea to up the dosage in their food gradually. Your pet may not like CBD at first, but over time they warm up to the taste and actually come to enjoy it. Once you mix the CBD oil into the food, let it sit before serving.